029 Podcamp Nashville 2013 Tax Session & Marketplace Fairness Act
5. People like to ask questions about tax.
4. People and companies are concerned about Nexus.
3. People are concerned about Potential State Tax Liailities.
2. People are concerned about the Marketplace Fair Tax.
1. People want to know what they should ask their CPA or Tax Professional and/or what Steps they should take when it comes to potential nexus and potential liabilities.
I also discuss William’s question and a listener’s question about Tennessee Franchise and Excise Tax.
For the Federal Tax Update I discuss the U.S. Senate passing the Marketplace Fairness Tax Act and the IRS Provision under the Affordable Healthcare Act.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
Navigating The Tax Headline of the Week
NewsletterQ&A coming soon.
Tax TipsThe Additional Child Tax Credit is available on dependents under the age of 17.
- CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE "We are required by IRS Circular 230 to inform you that the advice contained herein (including all attachments) was not intended or written to be used for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed under Federal tax law and cannot be used by you or any other taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding such penalties."
Your Tax Teacher Podcast Recent EpisodeTax refunds will start....
Subscribe to the Your Tax Teacher Weekly Navigating the Tax Headlines and Get the Millionaire Tax Strategy for FREE!