037 Things people forget to do when to comes to preparing or filing a tax return
1. Forget the Check to enclose with the Return
2. Forget to mail the return on time
3. Forget to sign the return
4. Didn’t give the all the tax support documents to the accountant
5. Spouse hiding gambling winnings
6. Planned their vacation on the 15 of April and the 15 of October
7. Didn’t think they needed to file a tax return Have a tax question or feedback about this episode, send an email to email@example.com.
Have you forgot to sign a return or left something off the return or something else that I didn’t mention?
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
Navigating The Tax Headline of the Week
NewsletterQ&A coming soon.
Tax TipsThe Additional Child Tax Credit is available on dependents under the age of 17.
- CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE "We are required by IRS Circular 230 to inform you that the advice contained herein (including all attachments) was not intended or written to be used for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed under Federal tax law and cannot be used by you or any other taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding such penalties."
Your Tax Teacher Podcast Recent EpisodeTax refunds will start....
Subscribe to the Your Tax Teacher Weekly Navigating the Tax Headlines and Get the Millionaire Tax Strategy for FREE!