Ask a Question on Unclaimed Property Reporting
Do you have a question about this topic? Help me make my podcast more practical and relevant to you. Please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include your first and last name and where you are from in your email.
- Mention your website or blog address if you have one. (By the way, no need to mention “www,” just give the URL after that. For example, “Your Tax Teacher.com.”
- Keep your question brief. If it is too long, I won’t be able to use it on the show.
- Please only ask one question per email (but you can send as many emails as you like).
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
Written by: Jeff England on September 13, 2012.
Navigating The Tax Headline of the Week
NewsletterQ&A coming soon.
Tax TipsThe Additional Child Tax Credit is available on dependents under the age of 17.
- CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE "We are required by IRS Circular 230 to inform you that the advice contained herein (including all attachments) was not intended or written to be used for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed under Federal tax law and cannot be used by you or any other taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding such penalties."
Your Tax Teacher Podcast Recent EpisodeTax refunds will start....
Subscribe to the Your Tax Teacher Weekly Navigating the Tax Headlines and Get the Millionaire Tax Strategy for FREE!