- 205 Reasons for Amending a Tax Return
- 204 Domicile
- 203 Adjusting the Withholding Tax
- 202 Adoption Credit
- 202 Home Office Deduction
- 201 Married Filing Separately Lost Deductions & Credits
- 200 Celebrating 200 Episodes of Your Tax Podcast
- 199 Cancellation of Debt Income
- 198 IRS & Tax Debt Collection Agencies
- 197 Dependency Rules
- 196 Help I Owe and Can’t Pay
- 195 IRS Red Flags
- 194 Traditional IRAs
- 193 Moving Expense Deduction
- 192 Did You Think to Use These Tax Deductions and Credits?
- 191 IRS Is Holding $1B in 2013 Tax Refunds
- 190 Tax Refund Loans
- 189 Deductions and Tax Credits
- 188 Reason Why Your Tax Refund Could Be Delayed
- 187 When You Should File a Federal Tax Return
- 186 2016 Tax Return Refunds Will Begin
- 185 Names, Addresses, and Social Security Numbers
- 184 2017 Tax Returns and Forms Due Dates
- 183 Preparing to File Your 2016 Taxes
- 182 A Look Back at 2016 in Tax
- 181 Self Prepared Tax Software
- 180 Tax Extenders Expiring on December 31, 2016
- 179 2016 Year-End Tax Planning Ideas
- 178 Tax Notices and Tax Preparers
- 177 President Elect Trump’s Business Tax Proposal
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
Navigating The Tax Headline of the Week
NewsletterQ&A coming soon.
Tax TipsThe Additional Child Tax Credit is available on dependents under the age of 17.
- CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE "We are required by IRS Circular 230 to inform you that the advice contained herein (including all attachments) was not intended or written to be used for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed under Federal tax law and cannot be used by you or any other taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding such penalties."